Welcome new international student!
Your international orientation program dates and schedules
Spring orientation and enrollment
Enrollment for spring-entering students occurs in January. Registration begins October 1. Your program is online and you are encouraged to arrive to Stillwater by Monday, January 4. Your REQUIRED orientation and enrollment programs will take place January 5-7, 2021.
Fall orientation and enrollment
Enrollment for fall-entering students occurs in August. Registration begins February 1. Your program lasts three days and each day is required. The program consists of presentations specific to international student needs, immigration paperwork, vaccinations, academic advising and finally enrollment in courses. View the overview of the schedule below.
- TB testing and immigration paperwork (you will also get your student ID)
- Math Placement testing in the afternoon. (Testing for Math Placement will be at the Math Learning Success Center and/or the fourth floor of the Classroom Building. Students WILL NOT be able to register for testing at University Testing Center.)
- Sessions describing immigration, working on campus and other important topics.
- Reading Placement testing. (Testing for Reading Placement will be at the Math Learning Success Center and/or the fourth floor of the Classroom Building. Students WILL NOT be able to register for testing at University Testing Center).
- The International Students and Scholars check-in and welcome session
- International Students and Scholars orientation program
- Lunch on campus
- Meet with your academic advisor and enroll in courses